Martock Community Partnership (M3) was established in 2001 and comprises a number of organisations that have come together to deliver the Martock vision and our Local Community Plan.
The aim of the partnership is to ensure that all of these organisations are working together in the most efficient and effective manner.
The Community Partnership organises:
- ‘The Pinnacle’ – the community magazine – which is printed quarterely with the proceeds from the advertising, and is delivered free to all the homes in Martock, Ash, East Lambrook, Kingsbury Episcopi and Long Load by a 50 strong group of kind volunteers.
- The Martock website which provides news and information about community facilities, events and a directory of businesses in the local area.
- Martock Awards, to thank individuals who go the extra mile for our community
M3 Community Partnership is a Charitably Instituted Company Registered No. 5684757.
Details of the M3 Community Partnership quarterly meetings can be found below.
For more information please contact: Jackie Swabey, Chair, [email protected]
Martock’s M3 Community Partnership is managed by a Steering Group comprising representatives from its core partner organisations.
The core partners are:
- South Somerset District Council
- Martock Parish Council
- Parochial Church Council
- Martock Christian Fellowship
- Martock School Governors
- Martock Business Forum
- Martock Community Group
- Martock Surgery
- Martock Fire & Rescue