Martock is a popular place to live and is even referred to as South Somerset’s best kept secret. Below are just a few of the reasons:
- A thriving large village set in beautiful countryside
- Good selection of local shops and businesses
- C of E primary school with secondary schools nearby
- Lots of community events, clubs and societies
- Recreation ground – the largest in Somerset – with pitches, tennis courts and
- a MUGA (Multi-use Games Area)
- Youth Club with many activities
- A wide range of residential property from maisonettes to manor houses
- Good health services with a doctor’s surgery, dentist, pharmacy and vet
- Close proximity to the A303 providing easy access to Yeovil and Taunton.
If you have recently moved to Martock, there is a booklet with a summary of useful information that you can pick up from the Martock Information Centre.