10th September 2022
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Hurst, Martock, TA12 6JU
This year’s Yandles Autumn Handmade Market will feature some of the best art and craftspeople from the South West. There will be demonstrations from leading woodworkers and crafters, as well as special offers in store.
Yandles Autumn Handmade Market is back for another year, offering up a fantastic selection of quality handmade goods from local makers, artists and designers. Come along and browse the stalls for unique gifts, art originals, photographs, pottery, woodem items, jewellery, homeware, toys, soaps, candles, and more!
The market is completely free to enter, so come down for a fun family day out!
The Yandles Autumn Handmade Market 2022 will run at the same time as Yandles Open Day. On site, you will also find the Yandles sawmill, tool and machines shop, arts and crafts shop, gift shop, and café!
Here are some types of crafters you can expect at this Yandles Autumn Handmade Market 2022:
- Art originals, prints, photography, sculptures
- Wooden items carvings, turned goods (limited spaces)
- Glass fused/ stained (limited spaces)
- Sewn goods
- Knitted / Crochet garments, toys and accessories (limited spaces)
- Personalised items
- Felted goods
- Upcycled – furniture
- Foods (farmers market inspired) Fresh local produce Breads, cakes, sweets, preserves, savouries, Local meat and poultry, dairy produce.
For more information please email [email protected]